Noted as an optimal source of B vitamins, Anisyl Acetone is considered as a probiotic and is utilized to aid digestion. It contains small organisms, which assist in maintaining the proper functioning of the digestive tract. This product is noted as a nutritional supplement and boosts the energy levels by fortifying the immune system. Anisyl Acetone is the common name for goods made by extracting the cell contents. It is employed as the highly effective and beneficial food additives or flavorings.
277 degree Celsius
Less than 100 degree Celsius
- Label Name : Anisyl Acetone
- Other Name : 4 - (para Methoxy Phenyl) - 2 - Butanon, Raspberry Ketone Methyl Ether
- CAS : 104 - 20 - 1
- FEMA : 2672
- EINECS : 203 - 184 - 2
- FDA : 172.515
- H. Tariff Code : 2914.50
- Appearance : Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Organoleptic Character : Sweet, fruity, cherry, raspberry type flavours and taste.
- GLC-ASSAY : Above 99.0%
- Shelf Life : 12 Months in full sealed containers